Hummer

Share your Shark projects with other forum members!

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Forum rules
Do not post any files that violate copyright or licensing guidelines. Any post violating this rule will be deleted and the member may be banned from future use of cncsharktalk.
ruhnau

Hummer

Post by ruhnau »

Here are some pictures of a Hummer I created using the shark to cut a good portion of the body panels, fenders, wheels, and misc. parts. The plans are from Toys and Joys, which I re-drew in V carve and cut.
Attachments
IMG_0396.JPG
IMG_0398.JPG
IMG_0399.JPG

jonquilmusic

Re: Hummer

Post by jonquilmusic »

Awesome work! Looks pro... Lotsa sanding? All the edges look very clean and well formed.

Bob

Post by Bob »

ruhnau,
You have created a masterpiece!
This is an excellent example of what can be built using the Shark. Converting scroll saw plans using VCarve really worked out well for your project.
I can't wait to see what's next.
Bob
"Focus"
Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek (Developer of the microscope.)

Eagle55

Post by Eagle55 »

That is truely awesome work! Very nice finish work and detail work. Thanks for sharing it with us. I see you believe it raising the bar pretty high for us amateurs LOL :)

Roger
CNC Shark HD ~ Control Panel 2.0 ~ Windows 7 & XP
Located in West Tennessee near the Tennessee River
http://www.eaglecarver4.com

joe48234

Post by joe48234 »

wow I want to do exactly what you did!! Can you tell way you planed it and drawings. How long take you? I want to do model cars
Thanks
Bruno

lsvien

Post by lsvien »

You know, this is the project file sharing forum. Are you planning on sharing any files? :?:

csnyder3

Post by csnyder3 »

very nice

ruhnau

Post by ruhnau »

As stated in my original post, the plans are from a company called Toys and Joys. A catalog is available from them and you can order full size plans which then can be redrawn in v carve. I do not have any specific files to share because i only created were it was feasable to cnc the parts. A lot of the parts was a combination of cnc, sawing, and sanding.

Kayvon

Post by Kayvon »

Maybe a mod can move this thread over to "Show off your CNC Shark projects" instead, then.

ruhnau

Post by ruhnau »

I dont know what more you want. I am sharing all the information that i used to create this project.