St Paul-Mpls users group

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

jkoltv01

St Paul-Mpls users group

Post by jkoltv01 »

Hi All-
We are going to start a users group in Maplewood MN. I know this is kind of last minute, but the first meeting will be October 16 at 6 pm, at the Rockler store in Maplewood. We are hoping to have one on the third Wednesday of the month, November 20, and December 18.
Please let me know if you are interested in attending or call the store at 651-773-5285 for more info.
Thanks,
Jeff

lsvien

Re: St Paul-Mpls users group

Post by lsvien »

I'd like to attend but Maplewood is a bit of a stretch for me on a Wed night. I live in Lake City. If you have a Saturday morning I might be able to make those.

Tim Miller

Post by Tim Miller »

So, what's the fate of the owners' group in Burnsville? Are they going to be absorbed by Maplewood group or just left to stay a small group on their own? I was always surprised that there wasn't one centralized group for the entire metro area, it would have made more sense to me.

Tim

McBuster

Post by McBuster »

I would be interested in either group. Just need details ...
Jon ...
Woodbury Mn

Tim Miller

Post by Tim Miller »

Burnsville meets the second Saturday of every month at 1:oo pm at the Burnsville Rockler (today at 1:00). If you can make it, I look forward to meeting you.

Tim

McBuster

Post by McBuster »

Tim

Too much, too late. Can't come over. But, look forward to chatting sometime.
Jon ...
Woodbury Mn

jkoltv01

Post by jkoltv01 »

there is no intent of taking over the Burnsville group. In fact, I have heard rumor that there may be one coming after the first of the year to the Minnetonka store, but that is just a rumor. I would have been down to Burnsville if I had known about the group, and when I called the store on Saturday around noon, I was told that the group was just getting over...
We would welcome anyone who wishes to come and would appreciate any help in organizing the meeting structure (I have seen other meeting outlines that we will be pulling from).
Jeff