Selling Shark Pro with entire shop LOWERED PRICE.

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

thepuchman

Re: Selling Shark Pro with entire shop LOWERED PRICE.

Post by thepuchman »

With all of that stuff you could make some really good fishing lures. Especially if the 4th axis ever comes out. Best of luck in your endeavors.

milo30

Post by milo30 »

thepuchman wrote:With all of that stuff you could make some really good fishing lures. Especially if the 4th axis ever comes out. Best of luck in your endeavors.
I had thought about that but the key word there is IF. It seems that they have been busier on creating new machines to sell where there would be more profit for them. But seriously, I just don't have time to do both hobbies. I spend every day off fishing.

milo30

Post by milo30 »

Krgbcg wrote:milo30- That is a very good price for your shop.That being said, I already have a shop but would be interested in the Shark if you are willing to seperate it from the other items. If the price is really good, I would drive from TN to pick it up. Is that a consideration?
Right now, I have it listed some other places and have some interest in selling the entire setup. There are so many small items that I would need to sell that I am just not interested in the amount of time that it would take. I know that I can always just leave it in the garage and go back to it at a later date and start using it.

milo30

Post by milo30 »

Sold