New Pro + HD

Questions/answers/discussion about initial setup of your CNC Shark

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Julian Joe

New Pro + HD

Post by Julian Joe »

I recieved my new Pro+ HD unit and started the unpacking process. As you know I was excited to get going. Unfortunately I found that the right gantry support had a 6" crack in it. NWA is replacing the support arm assy.

The next problem that I am running into is after loading the supplied SW from the CD onto the Shark dedicated laptop. (no other applications on the laptop) and tried to Launch the Control Panel SW, I get the winsub.dll error. I have reviewed this webiste for a couple months before buying the Shark so I know there have been other discussions about the winusb.dll error subject.

I went back to reivew the resolution, but I don't seem to find one. I did try to use registration repair SW that claims to resolve the winusb.dll problem, but it did not resolve it as promised. Does anyone know the fix for this? I seems that if this is a known problem, NWA would include it on the website as a fix - along with the other updates or include the dll on the CD?

Any ideas? Thanks in advace for any help or insight into this problem.

Regards - Joe

drueth

Re: New Pro + HD

Post by drueth »

If you are running Window XP and have Norton AV disable the AV and reload again Norton is blocking it and says nothing. That is what caused this for me. Good Luck.
drueth
Shark Pro Plus HD
new to CNC 12/2012