Shark Pro Plus for Sale N. California

Discussion about the CNC Shark Pro Plus

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

abrimm

Shark Pro Plus for Sale N. California

Post by abrimm »

Edit to Add: This machine has been sold. Thank you

Shark Pro Plus CNC Router with all the trimmings: $2500

This machine has been lightly used for hobby projects and includes everything you need to run it, including the laptop.

For the price, you get:
Bosch PR20EVSK Colt VS Palm Router
Dell 14” Laptop with Windows 7
Vectric V-Carve Pro Software
6 T-Clamps (2 rubber tipped)
Correct sized wrenches for changing bits
Assorted bits, including carbide 90 degree v-bit, 60 degree v-bit, 0.75” surface bit, 1” and 1/2” dish bits, 1/16”, 1/8” and 1/4” end mills and ball end mills and miscellaneous engraving bits.

It would be great if you lived nearby and wanted to avoid shipping, though I could probably ship it if needed - but would cost more.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Amanda

Pictures (and more pictures to follow below)
P4214380.JPG
P4214384.JPG
P4214385.JPG
Last edited by abrimm on Tue May 14, 2013 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amanda

abrimm

Re: Shark Pro Plus for Sale N. California

Post by abrimm »

More Pics:

The control box is held in place with a bracket - there is no damage to the machine or any of its parts.
P4214383.JPG
P4214386.JPG
P4214381.JPG
Amanda

tonydude

Post by tonydude »

Amanda,

Here is what you have to do with the software when you sell it. This is from vectric forum. The licence to use the software applies to the person who purchases the licence, and like most software does not come with the automatic right to transfer it to another person. However, if people who are in the position of wanting to sell their machine along with the software contact us at Vectric explaining the circumstancs we can arrange the transfer of the licence to the new owner for a licence transfer fee which is currently $50. The new owner would then own the upgrade / support rights for that licence and the original owner would no longer be able to use the software.

I should make it clear that if someone has upgraded a copy of VCarve Pro etc to Aspire they are not able to transfer the original licence of VCarve Pro!

The "registered" owner needs to initiate the transfer process.

The only way you can be considered the owner, is if the person you are buying the machine from has transfer ownership to you by way of that person contacting Vectric and initiating the transfer.

The process is NOT painful, but it needs to be done in a precise way.

I hope this helps.

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

abrimm

Post by abrimm »

Hey Tony - thanks for the info! I had wondered how that might work.
Amanda