VCarve Pro 7.0 now being released

Discussion/questions about software used with your CNC Shark and programming issues

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

4DThinker

VCarve Pro 7.0 now being released

Post by 4DThinker »

VCarve Pro 7.0 is now available. A more formal and specific announcement can be found at Vectric.com. I have my upgrade emails as well as the new download.

Have fun everyone. It looks to be a stellar update.

lockeb

Re: VCarve Pro 7.0 now being released

Post by lockeb »

Got mine this morning. Already installed with no problems.

cbhelms

Post by cbhelms »

I too got mine this morning and installed on both computers with no problems. Now to get into it so I see what the changes are and figure them out.

Colin Helms
Shark HD 5 Extended Bed, Aspire 10.514

FixitMike

Bug in my copy.

Post by FixitMike »

I have installed it. Whenever I click on File, Gadgets, or Help in the Menu bar, the program immediately closes. I've notified Vectric.

4DThinker

Re: Bug in my copy.

Post by 4DThinker »

FixitMike wrote:I have installed it. Whenever I click on File, Gadgets, or Help in the Menu bar, the program immediately closes. I've notified Vectric.
Sounds like you have a defective download. My download/update works fine, as does the one I have installed from a separate download/upgrade at work.

baby15

Post by baby15 »

4DThinker wrote:
FixitMike wrote:I have installed it. Whenever I click on File, Gadgets, or Help in the Menu bar, the program immediately closes. I've notified Vectric.
Sounds like you have a defective download. My download/update works fine, as does the one I have installed from a separate download/upgrade at work.
don't know if I want that or aspire 4.0. waiting to sell my old car first.

baby15

Post by baby15 »

baby15 wrote:
4DThinker wrote:
don't know if I want that or aspire 4.0. waiting to sell my old car first.
just installed a 72 inch top on my shark hd with 61.209 travel. still got to make the encloser then I will decide over the next few weeks

ohiococonut

Post by ohiococonut »

I didn't get VCarve Pro7. I opted to just upgrade to Aspire. I was given the link to upgrade to version 4 and then sent the DVDs for 3.5 & 4 so I got all of the clip art!

I can't say enough good things about Aspire, it's far above and beyond the capabilities of VCarve Pro. There literally isn't anything you can't do with it and the clip art alone is worth the price of the upgrade. What used to take me a couple of days to design (with much frustration) can be done in an hour or two. Now I'm going back and revising some of my designs I wasn't able to complete before and refining others. So much to carve, so little time.

My hats off to the Vectric Team for providing software and support for a fantastic program :D
Del

"It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, it's what you leave behind you when you go."

FixitMike

More: Bug in my copy.

Post by FixitMike »

7.0 installed and works fine on my laptop. Now to repair install Windows 7 on my desktop and see if that fixes the problem.

momojito

Post by momojito »

Can anyone tell me how much extra cost for the hard copy of Vcarve Pro7 with the $150 download upgrade?
Thanks
Bruce