Aspire trial version limitations

Discussion/questions about software used with your CNC Shark and programming issues

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

PQTN

Aspire trial version limitations

Post by PQTN »

Hello,

I downloaded Aspire trial version to test it. I watched a few tutorials. I began a small project just to see if I can easily use that software. I created 3 toolpaths and wanted to save them into files... but Aspire trial doesn't allow those saves. I'm really desappointed because I would like to carve that small project.

Is there someone who would like to take 5 minutes to save those 3 files for me? If yes, send me a PM to give me your e-mail address and I'll send the crv3d file by e-mail.

Thank you for your time.

PQTN

PQTN

Re: Aspire trial version limitations

Post by PQTN »

Hello again,

I sent my crv3d file to a member of this forum. He couldn't open the file with his Aspire. It seems that file created with trial Aspire (or trial VCarve) cannot be open on another computer than the one on which it was created.

It seems that I will keep that file until I pick up enough empty cans and bottles to pay me the upgrade to Aspire :D

At first sight, Vectric worked hard to protect their software rights and to sale their softwares...

Aliyaaii

Post by Aliyaaii »

PQTN wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:52 pm
Hello,

I downloaded Aspire trial version to test it. I watched a few tutorials. I began a small project just to see if I can easily use that software. I created 3 toolpaths and wanted to save them into files... but Aspire trial doesn't allow those saves. I'm really desappointed because I would like to carve that small project.

Is there someone who would like to take 5 minutes to save those 3 files for me? If yes, send me a PM to give me your e-mail address and I'll send the crv3d file by e-mail.

Thank you for your time.

PQTN
Hi guys
I understand your disappointment with the limitations of the Aspire trial version. It can be frustrating when you put time and effort into a project only to find out you can't save it.
Last edited by Aliyaaii on Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

sharkcutup

Post by sharkcutup »

If I am not mistaken there are several tutorial files that can be accomplished and saved to carve on CNC Machine! You can even Modify them a bit using Aspire!

You can save any project you create in Aspire. You are just NOT able to save your Toolpaths for carving due to the fact it is a Trial Software Version. All Projects you have created can be used once the Software is Licensed to Full Capabilities by Purchasing it from Vectric.

Only Vectric's Tutorial Files can be used Fully Within the Trail Software Versions.

Hope this Makes Sense!!! :)

Sharkcutup
V-Carve Pro Tips, Gadget Tips & Videos
YouTube Channel - Sharkcutup CNC
V-Carve Pro 11.554