controller

Discussion/questions about software used with your CNC Shark and programming issues

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

gpeck

controller

Post by gpeck »

Do I need to contact nwa to download the controller panel for a new computer that will run the cnc .?????? They are not easy to get a hold of....

bill z

Re: controller

Post by bill z »

Please allow me to suggest that you do get a hold of NWA. They will be asking you questions to get you the right code.

balbritton

Post by balbritton »

Did you ever contact tech support?
Brandon Albritton
Sales/Engineering - Next Wave Automation

gpeck

Post by gpeck »

Yes. after talking to support, and tring a few different things, it was advised that I should send the controller in to them and have them go through it and find what is wrong. They recived it Mon the 7 of November . Will just wait and see what happens nest. Thank sfor asking

gpeck

Post by gpeck »

They also sent me the program to load into the new cpu.

Moose

Post by Moose »

I had to reinstall my CNC software on a new computer and now i don't have a button on my controller software for my touchpad use. When i looked in the online touchpad manual it says the touchpad has a serial number on it. My touchpad has no serial number on it. What can i do to get my touchpad operating again. I love my touchpad, i need my touchpad. LOL

sharkcutup

Post by sharkcutup »

The serial number is not actually on the touch plate; it is located on some paperwork that came along with the touch plate when it was shipped. If you no longer have this paperwork you will have to contact the original owner or NWA for it.

Have a GREAT DAY!!! :D

Be SAFE around those AWESOME machines!!! ;)

Sharkcutup
V-Carve Pro Tips, Gadget Tips & Videos
YouTube Channel - Sharkcutup CNC
V-Carve Pro 11.554