Bird House Carving for Sale

Share your Shark projects with other forum members!

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Forum rules
Do not post any files that violate copyright or licensing guidelines. Any post violating this rule will be deleted and the member may be banned from future use of cncsharktalk.
Eagle55

Bird House Carving for Sale

Post by Eagle55 »

Was playing around with a piece of clip art that I have had for years. Wanted to see if I could turn it into a carving. However, I don't really have anything to use it on at the moment so thought I would see if I could sell it here on the forum. For anyone interested, the cost is: At least one photo posted of the project that you use it on :) I'm posting it in VCarve 6.5 version crv file but if someone wants it as an eps export let me know and I will provide that also. This is one of the first things that I have shared so let me know if I need to do it slightly different. Just wanted to start giving back a little bit of what I have gained from the knowledge and kindness of the forum members. Thanks

Roger
Attachments
Bird House.bmp
Bird House.crv
(3.08 MiB) Downloaded 729 times
CNC Shark HD ~ Control Panel 2.0 ~ Windows 7 & XP
Located in West Tennessee near the Tennessee River
http://www.eaglecarver4.com

Bob

Re: Bird House Carving for Sale

Post by Bob »

Roger,
Thank you for sharing this file.
I would like to store it away for future use. Would you please post it in eps format?
Bob
"Focus"
Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek (Developer of the microscope.)

Eagle55

Post by Eagle55 »

Thanks for the interest. Here it is in the EPS exported format. I'm not sure exactly what I am doing, so check it out and let me know if it is usable. I selected all the vectors and exported them. I also made a couple of changes from the original file. I put an overall vector around the whole project so that it can be used as a cutout vector, and re-sized it downward slightly. I also went ahead and cut out a sample just to see how it will carve. Turned out ok :) As soon as I apply the finish and a little paint I will post a picture of it. Several ideas have come to mind. The way I made my first one I am going to put a keyhole on the back to hang it up on the wall as a decoration, but could envision using it as the front of a bird house attached to the back.

Again, let me know if I did the eps export right... still on a learning curve here.

Roger
Attachments
Bird House revised.eps
(242.11 KiB) Downloaded 559 times
CNC Shark HD ~ Control Panel 2.0 ~ Windows 7 & XP
Located in West Tennessee near the Tennessee River
http://www.eaglecarver4.com

Bob

Post by Bob »

Roger,
The eps downloaded just fine. I did a simulation and everything worked as planned. Thank you for posting the pattern.
Bob
"Focus"
Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek (Developer of the microscope.)