Just Found Forum

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

fbrittain

Just Found Forum

Post by fbrittain »

I Just found this site. I have a shark pro and have been wishing for this. GREAT NEWS! I will be a regular. I am wondering if Rockler has notified all their shark customers. I just happened to stumble on it. Thanks Rockler, we need this forum!
F.Brittain

Tim Owens

Re: Just Found Forum

Post by Tim Owens »

I believe a mass email went out when it started to everyone that provided an email address when purchasing a unit. Yet these antispam system seem to catch alot of stuff that you want as well as you dont.

I think we will see more and more people on here as we go into winter.

hdtheater

Post by hdtheater »

I found the link on the Vectric forum. I have not yet bought my Shark. I have been lurking on the Vectric forums for a while. I have been trying to get a feel for the types of issues that people run into and how they solve them. I am ready to get one. I just need to finish a few projects first and clear some room in the garage.
Thanks,

-Eric

Facebook.com/inspireddesignstx

fbrittain

Post by fbrittain »

Tim Owens wrote:I believe a mass email went out when it started to everyone that provided an email address when purchasing a unit. Yet these antispam system seem to catch alot of stuff that you want as well as you dont.

I think we will see more and more people on here as we go into winter.
MUST HAVE MISSED ME! NEXT WAVE AND ROCKLER HAVE ALL MY INFO. MAYBE IT SHOULD GO OUT AGAIN. WE NEED ALL THE MEMBERS WE CAN GET. Thanks Felix Brittain