Pendant Menu

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

JMOlshefski

Pendant Menu

Post by JMOlshefski »

Couple of questions, are there any manuals that cover all the menu choices on the pendant (like boundries)? Also if I hit "pause" during a file run it immediateing pauses, is there a setting that raises the router up before it pauses?

OCEdesigns

Re: Pendant Menu

Post by OCEdesigns »

Not sure about a manual for the pendant. I have looked for this also with no luck. I have found several different threads and such but no actual manual. As for the pause there is no setting to raise the Z before the pause. I usually wait until it raises and quickly hit pause.
Shark HD4 Extended Bed, Water Cooled Spindle. VCarve Pro 10.5
Maker of many chips

cbhelms

Post by cbhelms »

I don't have the Pendant, but there is some information in the CNC Shark HD4's Owner Manual about setting it up and how to operate it. Go to Next Wave Automation website and look for all the manuals. Hope this will help you get it figured out.

Colin Helms
Shark HD 5 Extended Bed, Aspire 10.514

OCEdesigns

Post by OCEdesigns »

The owners Manual only give basic user info. It doesn't get into the details of other settings and adjustments.
Maker of many chips

Scheffy

Post by Scheffy »

I've called NWA about exactly this and they admitted that there's no manual currently, though they said they're working on one.

That being said, the guy I talked to (Russ I think?) was pretty knowledgeable about the features. Might be worth calling them up when you have the pendant in front of you and somebody can run you through some of the more interesting submenus.

OCEdesigns

Post by OCEdesigns »

Scheffy wrote:I've called NWA about exactly this and they admitted that there's no manual currently, though they said they're working on one.

That being said, the guy I talked to (Russ I think?) was pretty knowledgeable about the features. Might be worth calling them up when you have the pendant in front of you and somebody can run you through some of the more interesting submenus.

Yeah that is a good idea. I was looking through the settings and I'm sure there is more we can control.
Maker of many chips