Clock

Browse around for inspiration, or share your work to inspire others!

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

GARYR6

Clock

Post by GARYR6 »

In/on the Gallery of Next Wave web site, there is a wooden gear clock.... any body know who did it?

spinningwood

Re: Clock

Post by spinningwood »

You mean the clock in the post at this link http://cncsharktalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16&start=0 with the post topic of "Wooden Gear Clock by Bob Hartig, Sheboygan, WI" that has the picture of a clock with the caption "Wooden Gear Clock, Bob Hartig"?

I'm not completely sure, but my first guess would be Bob Hartig. :)

Ed

savageshep

Post by savageshep »

No Ed. I believe he means the one in the Gallery section. There is no name on that one.
Shep

spinningwood

Post by spinningwood »

Hi Shep - The link I posted is to the gallery in this forum. The picture in this forum's gallery looks just like the one in the Nextwave gallery. I'm pretty sure they are the same. I'm going to stay with my guess that it is Bob Hartig.

It would be a lot easier if Nextwave credited the work. Maybe Nextwave ran out of electrons and couldn't add any text to their gallery identifying the craftsman / artist that created the work they are showing. I'm sure they will get around to it as soon as they get their next delivery of electrons.

Ed

GARYR6

Post by GARYR6 »

Thanks everybody, Will look up Bob and have a chat about his fine tic tock

Bob

Post by Bob »

spinningwood wrote:You mean the clock in the post at this link http://cncsharktalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16&start=0 with the post topic of "Wooden Gear Clock by Bob Hartig, Sheboygan, WI" that has the picture of a clock with the caption "Wooden Gear Clock, Bob Hartig"?

I'm not completely sure, but my first guess would be Bob Hartig. :)

Ed
Well Ed,
I think I would have to agree with your guess.
Bob Hartig
"Focus"
Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek (Developer of the microscope.)