Post by McBuster »

Is this Shark still available?

Jon ...
Jon ...
Woodbury Mn

ericklein

Re: CNC Shark

Post by ericklein »

Jon, it is still available. Please call me if interested at 918-510-3011. Thanks

RacerChris

Post by RacerChris »

Erick,

Which router do you have and what bits are included?

monitoringpost

Post by monitoringpost »

ericklein wrote:The software all came with the machine when I bought it.
The price and specs that you quoted match the CNC Shark basic model sold by Rockler. I think maybe your confused on the software part - the software that comes with that machine today is VCarve Desktop v8. I'm assuming you probably purchased yours before v8 came out so you probably got VCarve Pro and Cut 3D - not Aspire which costs $1,995 all by itself. In any event you might want to double check and amend your posts accordingly. You could always posts pictures of everything too!

ericklein

Post by ericklein »

I have the Bosch Colt, actually I have 2 of them, and I'm not including any bits.

ericklein

Post by ericklein »

monitoringpost wrote:
ericklein wrote:The software all came with the machine when I bought it.
The price and specs that you quoted match the CNC Shark basic model sold by Rockler. I think maybe your confused on the software part - the software that comes with that machine today is VCarve Desktop v8. I'm assuming you probably purchased yours before v8 came out so you probably got VCarve Pro and Cut 3D - not Aspire which costs $1,995 all by itself. In any event you might want to double check and amend your posts accordingly. You could always posts pictures of everything too!
This is correct, thank you.