usb connection problems? HELP

Questions/answers/discussion about initial setup of your CNC Shark

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Jimmy B

usb connection problems? HELP

Post by Jimmy B »

Ok, so I have done all that was required of me during the set up, so I thought. Everything was up, then all of a sudden I get the prompt to check my USB connection? And I cannot open the shark controller. Please tell me how to get back up? As you all Know, I just spent my Grandkids inheritance to get all this set p

sharkcutup

Re: usb connection problems? HELP

Post by sharkcutup »

Be sure that your screen saver is turned off because it will interfere with operations. And any other background tasks!!!

With that said I have turned off everything that is not needed during my CNC operations wIfi INCLUDED sometimes too just as a precautionary measure during long program runs. After my computer is turned on with wifi on and control panel open too at beginning of setup procedures for project run giving the control panel a chance to check for latest updates then when I am ready for project run I turn off wifi switch on side of computer. I do not want ANY interference during CNC Operations!!!

Have a GREAT DAY!!! ;)

Be SAFE around those AWESOME machines!!!
V-Carve Pro Tips, Gadget Tips & Videos
YouTube Channel - Sharkcutup CNC
V-Carve Pro 11.554

Jimmy B

Post by Jimmy B »

Thank you. Turned everything off that did not pertain to the control pane . That being said, I found that for some reason, my pc decided to uninstall the driver. So I reinstalled, and had to turn off my firewall. I am now cutting. Woo-hoo.

sharkcutup

Post by sharkcutup »

GREAT!!! Glad to see that you are CUTTING! :D

Have a GREAT DAY!!! ;)

Be SAFE around those AWESOME machines!!!
V-Carve Pro Tips, Gadget Tips & Videos
YouTube Channel - Sharkcutup CNC
V-Carve Pro 11.554

Jimmy B

Post by Jimmy B »

Thanks again.