Need Help in North Carolina

Discussion about the CNC Shark Pro Plus

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

dsh1126

Need Help in North Carolina

Post by dsh1126 »

Trying to find someone in North Carolina that could "tutor" for a day (at your shop - willing to pay something). We have a Shark Pro Plus and can not seem to get things
going properly. I learn much better if I see and do rather than reading a bunch of technical jargon (read book twice so far).

I understand there are those that do not want their address known so if you can help me out on this, please reply to my personal Email.
I am in Sparta, NC which is in the Northwest corner of the state. Thanks for any help you can give.

David Hedrick
dsh1126@skybest.com

milo30

Re: Need Help in North Carolina

Post by milo30 »

This question comes up often. I had the same question when I started. What exactly are you having issues with? Setting the material up on the machine and actually operating the machine or creating a files in the software? The machine itself is pretty easy and that you can be taught pretty easily. If it is in the vectric software that you are having difficulty ( we all did ), your best source is to go to the video tutorials on the vectric site. They will teach you almost everything that you need to know and their forum is chocked full of helpful information to answer almost any question that you can have. If it is just the shark machine itself, we can get you through that pretty easily if you just ask what you want to know.

Maybe someone near you will answer or see if you have a local Rocklers. They have training days on Saturday mornings at some if not all of their stores. They might even be able to put you through to another owner in the area.