"Unboxing" and Review of the Shark Pro Plus

Discussion about the CNC Shark Pro Plus

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

reinventor32

"Unboxing" and Review of the Shark Pro Plus

Post by reinventor32 »

Hi Everyone,

I recently purchased a CNC Shark Pro Plus for my small business to do light duty production work, prototyping, and new product development.
As I get to know the machine and put it through its paces I thought I'd give something back to the community and so I've started a series of blog posts at my blog about the machine.
The first post is up and its about the "unboxing" of the machine... i.e. what you will get and how its packed, as well as first impressions of the machine.

I'll be making more posts as time goes on (as time allows)

Take a look and feel free to share with other CNC/Shark Enthusiasts.

http://reinventingscience.wordpress.com ... nc-router/

(for my business I manufacture science kits that are used in schools, home-schools, for science fairs, and by hobbyists. So far I'm very happy with my decision to go with the Shark Pro Plus)
More coming soon!

Consultingwoodworker

Re: "Unboxing" and Review of the Shark Pro Plus

Post by Consultingwoodworker »

Welcome aboard!

Be sure to check out the Shark videos, they should help get you off on the right foot.

I'll be reading your blog entries.

Ralph

reinventor32

Re: "Unboxing" and Review of the Shark Pro Plus

Post by reinventor32 »

I just posted this to the "Show off your CNC Shark projects" section as a new entry,
But as the next article about the Shark Pro Plus and CNC Routing I've posted a blog about my first project... a custom PC case
Check out: http://reinventingscience.wordpress.com ... -computer/

Stay tuned for a new blog soon about what I've learned (with tips and tricks)
More pictures at our fan page on Facebook including pics of the Shark in action.

The online videos and tutorials (both on the CD-ROM and online) are a major reason I went with the Shark Pro Plus... in practice the software is fast and easy to understand, I'm very glad of my purchase!