Looking for a shark tutor

Discussion about the CNC Shark Pro Plus

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Rphaneuf

Looking for a shark tutor

Post by Rphaneuf »

I purchased a used Shark Pro Plus about a year ago. It came with a laptop with the installed programs, a probe and plate. I have tried to use it a couple of times and have not had any success. I am not new to woodworking but have never used a CNC machine.

I am looking for someone to help me understand the machine and the process. I live in Saratoga Springs NY. Is there anyone nearby that would be willing to give a lesson for a fee?

Rich.

tonydude

Re: Looking for a shark tutor

Post by tonydude »

Have you looked at the map http://cncsharktalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=395 pm someone that is close to you.

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

Rphaneuf

Post by Rphaneuf »

Tony, thank you for the reply. I did check the map out. It is a great idea but I was not sure how up to date it was and if there were people that would not want there address on the map.

I am also willing to travel to someone's home or shop for the lesson.

Rich...

tonydude

Post by tonydude »

I update the map regularly so you might find someone. If I lived closer I would of helped you.

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

Jim N

Post by Jim N »

Rich-
I am about 45 minutes away and would be happy to help you out.
PM me with contact info and we'll hook up
or some how give me contact info
Jim