[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
CNC Shark Forum • View topic - Not to proud to ask for help

Not to proud to ask for help

Everything 4th Axis

Moderators: sbk, al wolford

Re: Not to proud to ask for help

Postby dmyers » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:59 pm

Ok, well my neighbor came by today and he made a new rounding tool path everything from scratch same errors.
We think the controller board that I bought with the 4th axis is bad! That is the only thing we have NO control over.
I can cut 2D or 3D with out the 4axis set and everything works fine. I don't know if NextWave is aware of any problems with the 4th axis controller PC boards before but I will try to contact them this week and see if they say hardware, software or user error.
I'll keep posting until I get this thing working or it goes in the trash.

David
dmyers

Postby dmyers » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:05 pm

Well I finally heard from NextWave. I called them and talked to a tech, who told me he would send some test files for me to run and he would send it out within the hour. 6 hours later I called back and left a voice mail, no returned call. Called the next day and left another voice mail, no returned call. Called again before they closed, left a voice mail no returned call.
Got an email last night with a name and email address of someone they thought could help me. Tried the email address and found out that was an invalid email. Now I have to wait until Monday and call and leave more voice mails. I have never had better than a 15-20 percent chance of ever talking with someone when I call with a problem and have never received a call back, I will get an email some times.
So I'm stuck for another weekend with no working 4th axis. I still believe it a back controller board I bought with the 4th axis. But the one and only time I talked to a tech, he said they have never had that parable I'm having with them.
dmyers

Postby sabrinal06 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:15 am

sabrinal06

Previous

Return to Everything 4th Axis