Can't load tap file from memory stick to pendant

Discussion about the CNC Shark Pro Plus HD

Moderators: sbk, al wolford

gilesw13

Can't load tap file from memory stick to pendant

Post by gilesw13 »

I recently purchased Shark Pro Plus HD and created a simple sign with a couple of words using Vectric VCarve 9.5 to test it out. I went to the toolpath options and selected a v-groove bit and saved first as an Shark HD4 and then as a simple g-code. When I insert the thumb drive it sees both files. The direction say to touch the file and you will get an option to "Load G-Code" via a button on the pendant. When I select the file it goes directly to a screen that shows the contents of the tap file and when I hit next it goes to the screen that wants to start running the program. If I hit start, it both begins the download and also tries to run what has been downloaded in slow motion. What am I missing?

Jim@HeirloomTable

Re: Can't load tap file from memory stick to pendant

Post by Jim@HeirloomTable »

I've another version of this issue . . .
Purchased an HD4 last week because of an issue we were having with system not keeping registration numbers - had to enter them every time I restarted.
I've now got the HD4 attached, pendant hooked up and zeroing is much nicer because I can stand next to the machine and watch exactly where the bit it. I've a flash drive that I have four .tap files on; when I hit the USB button on pendant it opens a window with a slider bar, but shows no files, so can't load one at all. fighting my way through the queue to talk to Tech Support is such a nuisance, thought I'd try here.
I'll watch this thread to see if anyone has suggestions. I didn't see anything about a particular format for the flash drive, or maximum size - is there one?
Thanks, anyone with ideas . . . Jim
{img] https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah_DERvpr7S1gucRJLXD90w7qznizQ[/img]
Jim Creighton, Partner
Heirloom Table Home, Hopkinsville, KY

Jim@HeirloomTable

Post by Jim@HeirloomTable »

Maybe related to the first post - definitely solved mine!
The flash drive must be formatted at FAT32, not ExFAT. Best is max size of 8 gb, otherwise more than about 10 files must be in a sub-folder, not the root.
I'm up and running! Thanks, Russ at NextWave Tech Support.
Jim Creighton, Partner
Heirloom Table Home, Hopkinsville, KY

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

McAfee, the device to-cloud cybersecurity organizatio, gives security courses of action that shield data and keep perils from contraption to cloud using an open, proactive, and mcafee activate information driven technique. Present mcafee thing with no issue. We give best establishment association. McAfee activate thing key your private endeavor's PCs against diseases and distinctive harmful tasks. All together to prevent the unlawful appointment of its item, all must mcafee activate be authorized using a stand-out key.

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

mcafee activate have without a doubt the course of action of highlights which can ensure your electronic on the web and isolated nearness of the getting ready contraptions, and it mcafee activate product key causes you secure it similarly as it can keep up the power of your PC more details mcafee.com/activate visit here

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

McAfee empowers relationship to mastermind a truly planned computerized condition that at the same time guarantees, recognizes and redesigns security risks. For customers, McAfee guarantees your www.mcafee.com/activate contraption at home and abroad from contaminations, malware and various perils more details mcafee.com/activate visit here

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

McAfee is centered around your security and gives a gathering of free McAfee instruments to help in your security affirmation. Just select a mechanical assembly and install mcafee with activation code download it in nothing. McAfee needn't bother with any presentation whatsoever. It is a famous and surely understood antivirus programming present in the market. McAfee offers total mcafee.com/activate answers for ensuring gadgets …

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

McAfee is focused on your security and gives a combination of free McAfee instruments mcafee.com/activate to help in your security insurance. Basically select a device and download it for nothing.McAfee Mobile Security a rich assortment of features, even in their free versions, and mcafee activate do fairly well in malware-detection.Install mcafee activate now.

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

Mcafee.com/activate Antivirus software works to block viruses from mcafee 25 digit activaion code entering your computer system and kill or quarantine viruses that have some broken. McAfee AntiVirus Plus combines award-winning cloud-based antivirus and intelligent web To download go to mcafee activate and follow the instructions.

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

Mcafee antivirus is widely used aantivirus helps to detect and neutralize computer virus, the mail worms,the trojan programs, Mcafee 25 digit activation code and also helps mcafee activate your system free of virus and other malware is quite a daily challenge. for more details visit today.Present mcafee thing with no issue. We give best foundation advantage. mcafee activate product key visit today.