Post processor ?

Questions/answers/discussion about initial setup of your CNC Shark

Moderators: sbk, al wolford

Mimbler

Post processor ?

Post by Mimbler »

For my Vcarve Pro I see two shark processors: CNCShark-USB 3d Contour and CNC shark-USB Arcs. I did a search on this forum and CNCShark-USB 3d Contour was recommended. Does anyone know what the CNC shark-USB Arcs post processor is for? Just curious,
Mike

TomTurner

Re: Post processor ?

Post by TomTurner »

The major difference between the two post processors is the tolerance or accuracy. The 3D is used mainly for 3D carving. I use my shark for furniture and found that it did not have the needed accuracy for me. The other post processor has improved accuracy and more suitable for V-carving. If needed you can customize the post processor to get accuracy further improvements in accuracy

As you tighten the tolerance and improve the accuracy the impact is that the time for machining goes up. On furniture with long straight runs and mortises that must be cut correctly accuracy is important. On 3D carving reduced accuracy is not apparent.

There are likely many more details such as using different lines versus arcs and acceleration rates that can be impacted but from my perspective as a user interested in the output that is what I have found the differences to be.

Tom

Mimbler

Post by Mimbler »

Thanks Tom,
Just what I needed to know!
Mike

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

These items can be introduced on in excess of one gadget for finish online security. webroot.com/safe - webroot safe install When you are buying webroot antivirus software for your business or setting home for personal use. The Application suite has something for all users either it is personal use, small business use or big business use. Webroot SecureAnywhere provides next-generation protection, which protects all the ways you connect on PC, and it is easy to install unless you have got the right keycode or you can’t manage installed. visit webroot.com/safe now. webroot.com/safe -Installing Webroot from webroot safe is easy. When you are buying webroot antivirus software for your business or setting home for the personal use. The Application suite has the something for all users either it is personal use, small business use or big business use. And each user feels the product satisfaction and feel that you get the best as per you spent on the Software. :)

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

Activate Roku.com/link, go to Roku.com/link account enter Roku com link code displayed on Roku TV. My roku com link not working use new Roku code. In order to activate your Roku device, fist you need to visit roku activation code ... Roku link activation code will be appeared on the home-screen of your smart HD TV. ... Roku link code is the important thing to affix your Roku streaming device to your Roku account. activate roku this is simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV. On your terms. With thousands of available channels to choose from for more details.

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

roku activation this is simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV. On your terms. With thousands of available channels to choose from for more details. Roku provides the simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV. On your terms. With thousands of available channels to choose from. visit roku.com/link here. Activate Roku.com/link, go to www.roku.com/link account enter Roku com link code displayed on Roku TV. My roku com link not working use new Roku code. :)

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

Mcafee offers you the activate mcafee option to give best Home network protection, Multi-device protection, Web Protection, and Identity Theft. mcafee antivirus is broadly utilized antivirus identifies and kill PC infection, the mail worms,the trojan programs,and additionally enables your framework to free of infection and other malware is a significant every day challenge. for more subtleties visit: mcafee product key today. :)

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

Download Mcafee antivirus in your PC to discard all the dangerous viruses.for more detail visit: install mcafee today. Install Mcafee antivirus in your computer with high-class professionals and the best tech team. Just ring us and we are ready to assist you till the last minute of installation - download mcafee for more details. :)

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

Roku provides the simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV. On your terms. With thousands of available channels to choose from. click Roku.com/link here. Roku provides the simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV. On your terms. With thousands of available channels to choose from. visit Roku.com/link now. :)

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

YouTube TV is a subscription streaming service that lets you watch live TV from major broadcast and popular cable networks. Enjoy local and national live sports, breaking news, and must-see shows the moment they air. Included: unlimited cloud DVR storage space so you can record your favorites, and stream them wherever you go. visit youtube.com/activate here. YouTube Kids was created to give kids a more contained environment that makes it simpler and more fun for them to explore on their own, and easier for parents and caregivers to guide their journey as they discover new and exciting interests along the way. click youtube.com/activate here for more details. YouTube is one of the most popular platforms to share videos online. This platform allows users to upload, view and even share their videos. download youtube.com/activate now. :)